Young Adult, Paranormal Romance

Sacrifice . . . from ACCENDO 3rd novel in “The Light-Bearer Series” by Author Emily Guido

Tabbruis and Charmeine 23Tabbruis began to rub Charmeine’s back with the rose lotion she loved.

“That smells and feels like Heaven,” she sighed.

“Your Heaven?”

“Oh yes, my Heaven, Tabbruis.”

“We must be neighbors, Charmeine, because this is part of my Heaven too.” He whispered in her ear, “Now relax my love.  When you are rested, everything will come into focus. For right now, just feel at peace.” He kept on massaging her shoulders and could feel the tension. “Focus on being calm and breathe deep. I am here. I will be here always for you. Relax.”  He could not help himself from putting his hands on her.  Her body was perfect. Slowly he rubbed her neck, shoulders, and back until she was completely relaxed.

She closed her eyes and began to unwind.

Once he was done, Tabbruis laid her in the bed and turned off the lights. Moonlight illuminated the room in softness.

“Tabbruis, I want to sleep in your arms feeling your skin against me.” She yawned.

“I would like nothing better,” and with a wisp of a breeze, he was under the covers and patted his bare chest beckoning her to come to him.

“How can you always be this damn sexy, Tabbruis?”

“You have no idea how sexy you are,” he said with a low growl.

tumblr_m38p72ouNf1ql3cv0o1_500She slid next to him and wrapped herself around his body with her head resting on his chest. When she heard his heartbeat, her eyelids became heavy and yawned, “Good thing we are married. We are two peas in a pod who love each other, Tabbruis.”

“Two peas who need each other, Charmeine.”

“Two peas in a pod who would die for each other…” and she drifted off to sleep.

Tabbruis’ heart fell.

She was saying in her sleep what had been on her mind all along. She was sure sacrificing herself was the only way to save her family.

Tabbruis would never let that happen to his beloved, Charmeine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Accendo

Accendo2

Book Three in “The Light-Bearer Series” Click on Cover

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Enjoy . . .

Lots of love,

signature

8 responses

1. Good to have you back :-)

February 8, 2014 at 7:53 pm

• Love you Marilyn!

February 8, 2014 at 8:04 pm

2. A sweet snippet. Perfect for this time of year. Thanks so much, Emily

February 9, 2014 at 2:45 pm

• Oh yes it is a perfect snippet. I am sort of putting love scenes up for a while ;) if you know what I mean… hint. Lots of love, Emily

February 9, 2014 at 6:38 pm

3. Good morning Ms. Emily…thank you for your support, I appreciate you so much, are you up late can’t sleep or up early got stuff to do?

February 13, 2014 at 10:04 am

• Good Morning!!! I am up scraping sidewalks! We are getting slammed with 16″ today…. ARGH!! So we are trying to keep on top of the snow! Love you!!! Take care!!! Lots of love, Emily

February 13, 2014 at 10:25 am

4. Good evening my friend, hope you are enjoying your Tuesday night, and feeling magnificent.

February 19, 2014 at 1:54 am

• Thank you Jueseppi! I am done with homework and just chilling to get ready to go to work tomorrow. We got 18 inches of snow last week and today we got 4 more. The week before we got 8… NYC area is being swallowed by Mother Nature LOL! Lots of love, Emily

February 19, 2014 at 2:00 am

Comments:

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 6,194 other followers